Friday, May 7, 2010

Megaman ZX...is it really that bad?



I just got Megaman ZX from a friend today (For the low low price of $1.00 ^_^) And I've been playing the heck out of it lately.

I really enjoyed the game and looked up the game on a few Megaman forums and found out a piece of info...they didn't like the game very much.

I have no idea why though....it's not like the game is that bad. The gameplay is basically the same as the GBA ones, Megaman Zero with an open world. But people don't like it for that reason...

The characters are, the story is epic and follows up directly with Zero's and it's super fun. I like the fact that you can transform into different Megaman the most.

But meh...everyone's entitled to there opinion :v

That's all for now.

Tata!

P.S. After this post I'll only be updating once a week most of the time now....But I'll make sure to keep this blog active for a long time, I promise.

See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment