Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hehe, I wrote for The Scratch Pad today!


Well guys, I did something awesome today...I wrote for another blog!

It's called The Scratch Pad and it's a colab blog between 7 Toon Zoners that have a deep love for comics and animation. I asked could I post for them because I thought it'd be fun, and it defiantly was. It's an erm "editorial" on a few anime Nick could air from Funimation's library.

I don't think what I wrote could ever compare to the fantastic jobs they do (seriously, their stuff is way better than anything I could write at this time and this is with my full effort) but I still found it to be fun and an interesting experiment (Oh and I edited the post like 50 times before the lead writer TomatoSurprise published it, so it's better than the original one I sent in, which was kinda bad IMO) But they still are REALLY nice guys and I think it is an honor to have blogged along side them today.

http://therealscratchpad.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/5-anime-nick-could-license-from-funimation-that-could-be-successful/#more-1015

So there it is, and again I tried my best but it's probably something that one day I'll be able to look back at and notice how vastly my blogging has improved. So enough of my borderline emo bullcrap and go read it! Oh and I have one more thing to say, Enjoy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment